Saturday, August 15, 2009

~ A quiet Day ~

Just a quiet day at home today. All day, at home. Can I tell you how amazingly nice this was??? we needed this.. I really only took a couply of pictures today ... so I thought I would post it with a few others that hadn't made it on here yet..

I couldn't remember if this one had been posted or not but I just love this. Chloe always scampers over to watch the boys play in the tub now..
This was earlier this week at the Proctors house...Ethan was playing with Brandon in the pool
Trying to show how long Brandon is getting .. this was this past week at the mall...in front of Tiffany's.... {giggle}


This is one of the ones I took TODAY... isn't she cute? I am still loving the leggings...

Earlier this week at the Proctors...the boys are pulling the wagon...it was hilarious when the pushed it into the pool! No one was in it then {gratefully} but the look on Ethan's face was PRICELESS








0 comments:

Post a Comment