Sunday, August 23, 2009

School is Starting...



this now 14 year old boy


who had a grand time
all summer
swimming
eating
lounging
playing video games
sleeping late
being pounced on by little brothers in his sleep
going to Dr's with the peeps
helping to clean out closets
going to the grocery store
going to the mall
going to the playgrounds
swimming some more
he...
is starting the
8th grade...
tomorrow {monday 24th august}

1 more year
until...
HIGHSCHOOL
.....o dear


On the way to take him back... to school.. back to weekends and holidays.... Saturday seems so far away....
I miss my Brandon...

He is my hero ♥ he works very hard ...in school...is amazingly smart....looks after his little brothers and sister... we wait all week... for the weekend.. for Brandon...


1 comments:

Melody said...

Awww!
I feel the same way as you do!
I always miss my babies when they go back to school! You are such a great momma! :)

Post a Comment