Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This & That

These were taken over the past couple of days... just some funny moments with the peeps..
Christmas Snowflake Divider Pictures, Images and Photos
Jacob... you can't tell because I had to have the flash on so bright but this was taken in the dark bedroom as I tried to convince (o so quietly so I didn't wake the 2 sleeping peeps ) that it really was bedtime!
{ and this was a night before the heat was fixed hence the jacket and bulky flannel in bed } Ethan.. GQ bound someday - for sure!

can you ever really have too many pictures of your children sleeping?
Christmas Snowflake Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

Chloe had SO much fun with G'ma Janet over the long Christmas weekend! It was just the best!

Aw....happy Pooh!! Love to all my fans!! { lol... giggle}








2 comments:

Melody said...

I know I haven't been commenting as much, but I'm still reading all your posts! Lovin' all the new pics! That HAS to be your mom in that one picture (am I right?)...you guys look so much alike! :)

Renee' said...

I agree with Melody...has to be your Mom...You,Pooh and Grandma are triplets for sure. The piture of Ethan on top is priceless..it's great and Mr GQ is to handsome for words. Thank for sharing and Pooh here is a hug from me to you for the shout out of all us Pooh Fans....We love you baby girl and like your Mom a whole lot too....

Post a Comment