Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Day to Remember

Do you remember our favorite place to go hang out this summer? With that huge Ice Rink that Jacob would just stare out at - for along time every week? With the carpet and the coolest indoor playground? yes...that's it... WELL, the other day ( sorry, I am behind on the posting over here ) Brandon & I took them and well...
It was AWESOME..
but don't take my word for it...
Looky here for yourself!!



Don't you just love this one? All 3 boys, pushing ONE little Chloe in her stroller... so cute!
Jacob is doing a little window shopping...
Ethan - we always thought he was King of the Jungle!
Chloe is excited by all the fabulous holiday sights and smells...
The look on Jacobs face when he RAN to the ice rink ( as usual ) and saw the HUGE tree, was PRICELESS!! He LOVED IT!!

{ on a side note, we are seriously thinking about putting this little man - Jacob - in ice skating lessons..I honestly think he may be a "center" in the hockey world someday...hehe }

1 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Wow, those are some cool pictures. I love the tree in the middle of the ice rink, I've never seen that before.

Oh and I love the new blog!!!

Post a Comment