Tuesday, December 22, 2009

~ For the Birds

Another one of those beautiful days came rolling in over the weekend, and we fianlly did what Ethan had been begging to do for a solid week...
Brian & Brandon took them to the PARK!
They had so much fun!
Feeding & Chasing the birds...
Watching all the birds fly
Chasing Brandon
and then being CHASED by Brandon..

This I think is THE picture of the day... what do you think?
I don't know what it is.. but these days it's alot easier to get pictures of our handsome Ethan, when he is NOT looking at the camera ... {giggle}...
And of course. POOH loved it all!!!
{ in case you were wondering, I was at the house...CLEANING in peace... I will go to the park soon.. I did get to take the Peeps somewhere fun this week.. can you guess where? }

1 comments:

Renee' said...

You went to the mall play area i think??? Love the pictures...I so love the one of Ethan on the swing!!

Post a Comment