Thursday, December 31, 2009

Peeps at Play

We started out not that cold...compared to the unheated house that is... so, while the fablulous repairman was in the attic...finding a working heater.. Pooh took a nap.. and I took the boys outside to run off some of that crazy BOY energy...

Quite possibly one of my more recent fave pictures of Ethan! Pea...ignoring me telling him NOT to play with that! Notice the cheeky grin...um.. hmmm.
ooo.. a rope ladder....
he went up about 2 rungs and decided he had enough of that!

Seriously, who knew jacob would still fit in the baby swing? hilarious!

{ note to daddy... please come clean up the backyard...thank you ! Love the peeps }
Later the same day, after the now WORKING heater had warmed us all up.. the snow started falling and the peeps sat in the doorway for a bit....staying nice & WARM!

1 comments:

Renee' said...

Oh my goodness what a great picture of Ethan!! I see a frame in its future.Looks like they had fun outside and I love how full the door is of snow watchers...priceless

Post a Comment