Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome Spring

The 1st day of Spring...

I bet you were expecting pictures of the Peeps at play...perhaps feeding ducks
wagon rides or maybe looking at beautiful Spring Flowers in Bloom
weren't you?

well... SURPRISE!!!
It SNOWED!!!!
yup, 1st day of Spring and it snows......

surprising...Exciting..Breathtaking.. Beautiful.. and for ONE day only.. Springtime Snow...

{ if you recall, Chloe loves to look at it but " please don't make me touch it, Daddy" }



Can I tell you how much FUN that was? They boys were SO excited when Daddy showed them th esnow out the window in the morning... They loved playing in it. So much fun. Jacob hated to come inside.

By 6 pm... the snow was all but melted and the next day it was almost 70 degrees! I think that's the end of winter....

But we sure have enjoyed all the extra WINTER fun this year!

1 comments:

Renee' said...

Great pictures. I love Ethans hair cut.He looks very cute. Jacob and Ethan look like they had a ball playing in the spring snow. Those are usually the good snow to play in snows too. All fluffy and wet where you can make some killer snow balls.

I love you new blog background. It looks great. The heart and flower buttons are precious....kind of like a little pooh I know. I'm LOVING the count down to Eclispe...now I won't be going When does Eclipse come out, When did you tell me it comes out??? Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Post a Comment