Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary Honey

Photobucket

Four years ago today, Brian & I were married. Surrounded by a few very close friends, our 9 month old son Ethan and my son Brandon.. my parents. We were married in a simple ceremony on the stage at our church. The church I attended for years before I even met Brian. The church we attended together. The Pastor that married us is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. He watched me struggle for awhile. He has watched me struggle since that day as well. But no matter what those struggles were or are about. I know that he loves watching my family learn and grow. And that's what we are doing, Brian & I. We are learning & growing, as parents, as a couple, with our children. We learn new things about God, Faith, Friends, Hope, Strength, and our amazing children everysingle day. We learn them togehter. We grow a little more each day, together.

It's been 4 years, it seems like longer until I look at Ethan. Who was 9 months old then and is about to be five. I realize how fast it has really gone by. And how much has changed. How hard we have struggled. How far we have come.

I am proud.
of my husband
for he has worked
very hard
to keep this
family together
he loves us
all so much

he never complains
ever
He has made us a family. A good home.


Photobucket
Here's to EIGHTY FOUR more wonderful years together honey.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Renee' said...

BEAUTIFUL AMAZING POST.

Melody said...

That was beautiful Sher...

Post a Comment