Thursday, November 26, 2009

ThanksGiving 2009

ThanksGiving this year.. has been very quiet.. I made a little Turkey and some mashed potatoes with Extra Gravy ( your welcome Brandon ) ... I wasn't up to lots of cooking and with just us here I wanted to take the day "off" - cooking with food allergies is not as easy as many of the traditional dish's either... so, Turkey & Mashed Potatoes w/ gravy... it was! As you can see... Pooh loved her Potatoes!! The boys all loved it.. actually, everyone loved it and I loved that the dish's took 10 minutes! We even ate off paper plates.. Pink ones! haha
Chloe is a hair puller!! She has ALOT of fun with all of Jacobs beautiful locks and of course, Ethan leaned in to give her a kiss and she made a grab for his hair!!



There are so many reasons to be THANKFUL.....

No Chloe.. that is NOT the drumstick!!
We strive to remind ourselves, that our children don't care where we are, just as long as we are together..


The boys both really loved watching the Macys Parade this morning.. went crazy everytime another new HUGE balloon made it's way into view.. it was FUN!




Brandon has this HUGE dog on his bed and earlier today he went and got it down for Chloe.. who LOVED it!!

I LOVED HAVING THIS DAY.. WITH ALL THE PEEPS.. and Brian..



we remain.. GRATEFUL


{ahem}.. this was VERY early this morning.. I have no idea why Jacob is frowning.. he was happily watching Handy Manny with me.. I love my early morning Jacob snuggles... ( perhaps he didn't want his picture taken)....




Brandon & I were remembering a year ago, Thanksgiving.. when the Turkey was so much bigger than just born Chloe.. ( to tell you the truth, the turkey wasn't all that much bigger than her this year! )


.....and the countdown to Christmas begins....



CHRISTMAS... thru the eys of a child.. does not include $$$ signs...

2 comments:

Melody said...

So happy you've found a temporary solution to life little bump in the road. Much love and prayers! Big hugs! Melly

Renee' said...

Alvin and the Chipmunks!! I so love them...I remember being little and my brother and I running around the coffee table in the living room singing to the top of our lunch until we ran out of breath...believe it or not I am excited to see the new Alvin movie coming out around Christmas. Oh and BIG TUMBS UP FROM BRITTANY FOR COWBOY CASSANOVA!! my child is singing at the top of her lungs ohing and awing over your peeps!! uuuohhh your in trouble...the song cuts off in the middle of he chorus!! BOO HOO!! I'm so glad you had a great day. I don't know why but I swear if you didn't know better Brandon and your husband are so much alike in the looks department...i had to look twice...both cutie pies....love the pictures and totally cracked up at the look on Poohs face pulling her brothers hair...wonder what she was thinking....ha ha ha I got you sucker...Hope your enjoying your Saturday and things are getting better....I'm thankful for my family and my dear friend Sheridith who has been there for me during many of my I don't like life moments. I love you girly girl!!

Post a Comment