Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stars on the town..

Do you know me?
I mean, really KNOW me?
Then you should
know...
that I
LOVE
HOCKEY!!!
It is the single
most awesome sport EVER..
and it had been
FAR
too long
since I had gone on a date
with
MY MAN
soooo.....this Saturday...we took the plunge...we got the peeps ready for bed...Got G'ma Janet & Brandon all well versed in "what to do if someone wakes up" manual...{hehe}
Got out MY Jerseys....Got all dolled up!!! { in fact when I came downstairs.. Ethan looked at me and looked SOOO STUNNED!! LOL...guess i should wear makeup more often - {giggle}
and Yes, Brian and I did
we went
on a DATE
with
NO
kids...
to the
STARS vs. DEVILS
game


There is something magical about ice...skates...pucks & Saturday night...
It was an AWESOME game!! We WON!!! 5-3 WOOT WOOT... and Brian & I had the BEST time!! It was the 1st time we had gone OUT in FAR too long & was LONG overdue!!

We are so grateful we had this oppurtunity... {Thank you Keith & G'ma Janet.. and Brandon too!!!}
- I can assure you, as someone who used to go to the games ALL the time, we will be doing this again.. VERY soon!! I missed the fun of BEING there...

Dallas Stars Pictures, Images and Photos

{ps....I do catch all the games on TV.. .the boys love them & I think Jacob is going to grow up to win Lord Stanley for me someday...hehe}

0 comments:

Post a Comment