Monday, June 28, 2010

~ catching up ~

Did you think we forgot about you? again? well, we didn't. I can assure you, we always think of you... and sometimes I would really rather be blogging.....BUT...we have been busy,busy, busy... over the course of the next few days it is my Goal to catch you up, a little each day...and this is Day 1 of catching up. These pictures have not been edited ( ahem, well...would you like to wait another 2 months? hehe ) and are just random shots from around town...

Yes, she does just get Cuter and Cuter!
Lunch... the boys choice...grilled cheese, tomatoes & cucumers...yummy! We eat this alot..
God Bless the person who invented these handy little carts!~ taken at Whole Foods...( on Ethans Birthday, which will be posted maybe tomorrow )


Chloe can always be counted on for a smile...well, almost :)


have you seen Aqua Sand? It's one of the neatest things EVER! The boys Love it and are happy for hours playing with it...OK, so you might have to vacume a bit after they play but if it keeps them happy - I will vacume!!
Yes, that is a "ice pop" - the peeps BEG for them every summer..Ice on a stick, what could be better?

ahhh...the Lego table...they loved it!!! and that crib is no longer there...nope, all big boys now...that too is another post :)

The boys cleaning up a "certain uncles" kitchen...hehe

SPRINKLERS!!!!

the boys loved them...chloe hated them...



We have been all over town, Play Place, Library, Grocery Stores... We have been swimming...Gotten Brandon back after his 1st 2 weeks at Collegiate ( where he was a smashing success :) We have spent time with friends, laughed, ate way too much and tried to beat the heat, eeeekkkkkk hot already. Jacob is registered to begin a 2 day a week 2 hour speech/communication class in the Fall at what is now Ethan's old school. Chloe is having surgery in 2 weeks. Some friends have been back and forth on vacations, bringing home wonderful stories and photos' . I had a birthday.. Ethan had a Birthday. Fathers Day. I am also pleased to announce that I am FINALLY almost done unpacking! It has NEVER before taken me sooo long to just get settled. Whew! I am sure that as you read thru this, and add just the day to day needs of 3 small children and a growing ( and usually bored teen ) you can see why Blogging has just fallen by the wayside. I had some technical issues with the laptop as well. But, as you can see, I am BACK! WOW! I just read that list and I am exhausted. It is time for mama to go to bed. I hope you enjoyed this little peek into the weeks here on the Proctor Homestead and I will get another post out lickity split with lots more cathing up - perhaps Ethans 5th Birthday... yes, you are waiting for those aren't you :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment