Thursday, April 15, 2010

What happened to Easter?

Where did Easter go? No where. We had a FABULOUS Easter!!! I have been so busy I haven't been able to post....please forgive...
and without making you a wait another millisecond...Photobucket


No, silly...Chloe is much bigger now.. I just wanted to show off one of my all time favorite Easter pictures...last year.. my little Lamb... This is EASTER 2010....

Photobucket


If you know anything about Ethan at all... he's a Daddy's boy thru and thru...


Jacob did it!!!


G'ma Janet came to see the new place & spend the holiday weekend... we had sooo much fun!

Toasting to the Celebrations!!!

Photobucket
Easter is such a special occasion there was Champagne in the house....wooo hooo!


shhhhh... do you see Uncle Keith there in the back? hehehe
{ he is almost as big a Stars fan as I am... }




Looks like Chloe found some eggs...


Photobucketummm... the bunny left me an EMPTY egg!
Totally concentrating on Eggs....must find ALL the eggs..


Ethan is searching far and wide for the eggs....

Photobucket

Everyone, this is G'ma Sylvia.. she is the newest biggest fan of Chloe & the feeling is mutual all around... Chloe just adored her on sight!! Get used to seeing alot more of this lady...

What did the Easter Bunny leave for me??


Couldn't be cuter if he tried!

Proving you are never too cool for the Easter Bunny... :)


Ethan loves his little game the bunny ( shhh....grandma ) brought him....
Almost as much fun as Christmas Morning....



Pooh gets in on the egg hunt
Sittin' Pretty


My Munchkin and I....

Gee, we do kinda look alike...eeeeeekkkk... :) .. beautiful G'ma...


Looks like The Easter Bunny thought we were all good little bunnies....



Photobucket




















1 comments:

Renee' said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter. The pictures are great and oh the fun it looks like you guys had. I do believe Gma visits are great round you place. Just the way it should be! OH, isn't it amazing how much we start to look and act like our Moms as we get older. I use to look like my Dad but apparently I look like my Mom now. When I was pregnant especially I went to see my daddy one day at Lowes where he was working and I saw him watching me come down the aisle and when I got to him he had big ole tears in his eyes and he asked me to leave....later that day he called me and told me he was so sorry but in that moment I looked exactly like my mom coming down the aisle. I can only imagine how difficult that was!!

Post a Comment